You have a daily affair with kratom. Wouldn’t you want to know this incredible herb better? What is it that makes you so blissful after taking a scoop of the green powder? Why do you feel exceptionally alert, energetic, and in a good mood after sipping Kratom tea?
Is this magic?
Well, these are alkaloids on the job!
Kratom harbors more than 40 alkaloids. Several of them are unique to this tree, while a few others are also found in other tree species. It is not possible to discuss all the 40 alkaloids here, but the two main alkaloids – mitragynine and 7-hydroxyzine – deserve a detailed mention. These are the ones responsible for most of the dramatic effects of the herb.
And before you buy kratom in Utah, also catch a glimpse at a few other alkaloids to know kratom better.
So, here we go…
Mitragynine constitutes about 66 percent of the total alkaloid content of kratom leaves. As per research, this is a selective indole alkaloid. It is a complete agonist of the mu-subtype opioid receptor. This alkaloid steals the show because it is responsible for the majority of the herb’s remarkable effects without being addictive. Many other studies confirm that the alkaloid creates anti-diarrheal, anti-malarial, and relieving effects.
White and green vein strains possess the highest amounts of mitragynine.
Kratom shops in Utah offer both strains.
7-Hydroxymitragynine constitutes just about 2 percent of the total alkaloid content of kratom, yet it creates a powerful physiological effect. The content of this alkaloid increases as the tree ages. This alkaloid is found to create a mild abuse potential and dependency. At the same time, it has analgesic properties, which are found to be more powerful than a regular OTC painkiller! However, the effect of this alkaloid wears off faster than the effect of the previous alkaloid.
Red vein strain possesses the highest amount of 7-hydroxymitragynine, as they are extracted from more mature trees.
If you are looking for some pain relief, why not try one of the red vein products of kratom such as Red Vein Borneo Kratom Capsules? You can easily buy one from a kratom shop near you.
Other alkaloids of kratom
Here’s a glimpse of a few other alkaloids of kratom. Research is still going on regarding these alkaloids.
- Paynanthenine: Constitutes 8-9 percent of total alkaloid content. Said to relax muscles.
- Speciogynine: Constitutes 6-7 percent. A potential muscle relaxer.
- Mitraphylline: Constitutes 1 percent or less. Believed to be diuretic, muscle relaxer, vasodilator, and anti-hypertensive.
- Isomitraphylline: Constitutes less than 1 percent. A rather special alkaloid with proponents claiming it boosts immunity.
- Speciophylline: Constitutes less than 1 percent. Medical studies prove that this alkaloid contains anti-leukemic properties.
- Rhynchophylline: Constitutes less than 1 percent. Believed to decrease hypertension, dilate blood vessels, and treat parasitic worms.
- Isorhynchophylline: Constitutes less than 1 percent. Believed to be anti-hypertensive and boost immunity.
In addition, kratom contains alkaloids like:
Wondering, “is there a kratom shop near me?”
Yes, there is; and you can shop for some of the purest kratom strains in various forms.
For more information, visit https://purkratom.com/pages/kratom-near-me.