The rate of infertility is increasing worldwide because of many reasons. It is a condition where the couples cannot get pregnant even after trying all possible natural methods for more than a year. The causes of infertility in women can be because of some problems such as endometriosis, thyroid disease, and uterine fibroids.
In the case of men, the causes of infertility can be because of low sperm count, and low testosterone. As the person ages, their infertility issues will also become major.
Reproductive Health and Wellness Center is a reputed fertility clinic in Southern California. This is a team of experts that specialize in treating all kinds of infertility issues in both men and women. They come up with the best and also exclusive solutions for their patients that have infertility issues. You can check their webpage for all the information.
Many reasons contribute to making a person infertile for life. In case of women, it can be because of some major reasons such as,
- Irregular ovulation (a procedure of production and release of an egg at a particular time of the month)
- Untreated disorders such as gonorrhea and chlamydia
- Poor quality of egg that is released during the ovulation
- The case of blocked fallopian tubes will result in restricting the sperm to reach the egg.
- The irregular shape of the uterus will make it difficult for the egg to implant in the fallopian tube
- Fibroids in the uterus
In case of men, infertility can be caused because of many reasons such as,
- Untreated disorders such as gonorrhea or chlamydia
- Absence of sperm in the semen
- Lesser sperm count (not having the required numbers of sperm in the semen)
- Semen will be too thick and this can hinder the movements of sperms in it
- Poor motility of sperms will make it impossible for sperms to reach the egg when they enter the fallopian tube
- Irregular formation of sperms
Sometimes hormones also play an important role in deciding the infertility issues in men. This can be either too much or too less, but the resulting factor will be some sperm-related issues in men.
Men suffer from infertility issues when they have problems with ejaculation. The ejaculation issues can be caused because of blocked testicles. When this happens, there will be no ejaculation, even after hitting the peak of orgasm. Some of the ejaculation issues can even lead to sending the semen back to the prostate glands instead of outside the penis.
Reasons for the Rick of Infertility in Both Men and Women
Many lifestyle choices can affect the fertility health of both men and women. They are,
- Completing the age of 35 years
- The history of PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Radiation or chemotherapy exposure
- Being underweight or overweight than your normal body mass
- Smoking cigarettes
- Injury to testes and scrotum due to many reasons
- Exposure to an environment that is rich in pesticides, lead, and other toxins
- Drug abuse
- Wearing tight cloth that results in overheating of the testes, especially during summer months
Many such reasons contribute to risking the chances of infertility in both men and women in the future days. Hence, understand the needs of your body and lead a healthy life.