It’s difficult to know which credit card is best for us in a market flooded with them. Different credit cards have different benefits. Similarly, the Slice credit card has some essential features and advantages. With its qualifying criteria and major features, Slice, a Bangalore-based startup, is challenging the whole credit card market. It is difficult to obtain loan approval from banks and financial institutions if you have a modest income or are self-employed. As a result, the Slice credit card makes it easier for low-income and self-employed people to obtain loans and meet their financial obligations. In truth, the need for money might occur at any time during one’s life.
As a result, the Slice credit card is designe for those who are new to credit. The Slice credit card was create with GenZ and millennials in mind.
This super credit card has a simple application process and fairly lenient eligibility requirements. Furthermore, to apply for this super credit card, you do not need a credit score of more than 600. It’s the BNPL (Buy Now, Pay Later) card. The slice team is breaking society’s credit taboo. In the second place, it comes with a large credit limit and other advantages.
Slice Credit Card Eligibility Requirements
Because of the qualifying criteria, getting approve for a new credit card can be difficult. For the approval of a new credit card, banks and financial institutions usually cater to those with a credit score of 600 or above. Furthermore, a credit score of 900 or higher is regard as excellent. This best credit card also has specific requirements that must be met in order for a credit card to be approve. The following are the eligibility requirements for the slice credit card:
- Applicants must have a monthly salary history.
- The slice credit card is also available to self-employed people.
- This card is regarded to be available to India’s reasonable customers.
- You should be under the age of 18 or older.
Documents Needed To Apply For A Slice Super Card
The Slice credit card is regard as one of the best credit cards for first-time credit card users. Furthermore, various documentation are require by the Slice team in order for the card to be approve. As a result, you must have these documents ready before submitting an application for a slice card. The following documents are require: –
- Aadhar card is a government-issue identification card that serves as confirmation of identity.
- Proof of income
Slice Credit Card Main Qualities And Benefits
Although each credit card has its own set of features and benefits. This Slice credit card is regard as one of the best credit cards available since it stands apart from other credit cards on the market, beginning with the breaking of the credit taboo among consumers. The benefits and characteristics of this amazing card are commendable. As an example:
- It allows you to get up to 2% cashback on every transaction.
- You can divide your bill into three parts without incurring any additional fees or levies.
- You need not to pay any joining or annual fees
- You can get a credit limit of up to INR 10 lakh with this super card.
- You don’t need a decent credit score to apply for this slice credit card, which is one of its best benefits. As a result, a total credit newbie is likewise a viable possibility.
- The slice credit card is available to everyone who is 18 years old or older.
- Bill splitting with pals has never been easier than it is now. By using tags and notes, you can split the bill with pals.
- Almost every merchant in the country accepts a slice credit card as payment.
- On your mobile phone, you may easily update your Passbook information.
The Bottom Line
Availing a credit card can be as easy as it can be if you have a strong CIBIL score. You should work on your CIBIL score and look for tips on how to improve CIBIL score. This can be beneficial as a strong credit score will help you get an instant slice super card with minimal charges and documentation.