Wearing a watch gives the comfort of having a standard, and it may be a perfect fit and the missing touch in your complete attire. On the other hand, Apple Watches are something that one can’t miss. This additional equipment doesn’t just play the role of a watch to show time but also provides many additional features. But the watch must fit right on your wrist, isn’t it? So, let’s see how you can identify the best ‘Apple Watch Straps’ size for yourself.
The main point that we miss is how to know the perfect watch size that will help for an easy commute? There isn’t always a measurement scale in our minds. We go shopping and give our appeals a trial in the trial room, which helps us comfort our choice in benefit. But is it the same with the Apple watch? In this guide, we shall guide you through choosing the perfect Apple Watch that curates your wrist size and how it can be comfortable for various occasions. Let’s begin.
Things to remember
Before you purchase an Apple Watch, sit back and understand the following points that we are about to mention. This shallhelp you stay intact while making a decision during your purchase.
- Flexibility: The flexibility of the watch does matter. If the watch isn’t flexible, it may catch your wrist during severe moments such as running. So ensure that the material the watch’s material can mold to your wrist’s flexibility.
- Occasion: Depending on your desired occasion, the watch will play a role. If you need it for a party, the watch strap size matches the dress code. If it’s for sports, you would wish that the strap is wrist tight.
- Material: Ensure to look at the watch’s material. If it is made with polyester nylon, then it will be flexible, and if it is weaved, the flexibility will be compromised. Depending on your need, look at the material of the watch.
Once you are well aware of the actual requirement in the Apple watch criteria, it is time for us to dive into the size measurements. A watch satisfies you to pass on through a perfect day. During your exam or a meeting, you can keep track of time, but if you feel the strap troubling you by suspending through your wrist, the irritation is above anyone’s reach.
Size of Bezel
The size of the bezel plays an important role in understanding the actual required size for the strap. Apple has launched various models of smartwatches, and here is a quick walk-through to know the sizes of Bezel.
- Apple Series 3 or lower: The Apple watch series 3 and lower has a bezel size of 38mm to 42mm. The width size shall be around 33.3mm.
- Apple Series 4 to Apple Series 6 (including Apple Watch SE): The Apple watch series 4 to 6 has a bezel size of 40mm to 44mm. The width sizeshall be 34mm or so.
- Apple Series 7 and above: The Apple watch series 7 and above have a bezel size of 41mm to 45mm. The width size shall be around 35.9mm or so.
Once you are aware of the bezel size of your watch, now is the time to strike out to know what Apple Watch strap size suits you the best. Let’s continue to know it.
What Apple Watch Strap Size is best for me?
The sizes of each Apple Watch strap depend on the varied range. Over the years, Apple has created a self-made closet to choose the best strap from. These straps styles are Modern Buckle, Loop, Sportswear, and Link Bracelet. Oh! Let’s not forget the leather one.
The Sport strap comes with an S/M and M/L. The Loop and Modern Buckle come with an adjustable hook that allows you to set your watch on your wrist as per your comfort. The strap size differs as per the model of your watch, so ensure to proceed to look for the best fit.
P.S.:Apple has a measuring tool at their store which you can use to explore the perfect wrist size. You can do it manually at home (if you purchase it online) by taking a flexible measurement tape. As per our experience, an average wrist size for a small wrist is 5 – 6.5 inches, and a large wrist can be between 7 – 8.5 inches.
For Sportswear, we recommend taking the one which is wrist tight. You may go through excessive and rigorous moments while playing a sport or exercising. So, hop on to take the one that doesn’t give more time.
For leather wear, you will find an adjustable strap that allows you to fit right in as per the occasion. Mainly for the loops, the material is flexible, and this will not cause trouble when you wear your Apple watch.
We hope that your guide helped you find your perfect wrist size match for Apple Watch. Share your feedback and tag along for more exciting directions to fulfill your wish list to a perfect ‘me.’