During the COVID19 pandemic, businesses across all industries were devising new ways to remain active and stay afloat. Both small and large-scale companies started using pop-up tents to create temporary business locations. Here are some reasons why pop-up tents were so popular among businesses of all types, scales, and sizes –
- Ideal for Hosting Outdoor Events: Pop-up tents enable businesses to set up temporary business locations. Can’t host large gatherings indoors? Why not host them outdoors inside small, socially distant tents?
- Expand Seating Arrangement:Many restaurants, spas, salons, and other service centers expanded seating options at their businesses with pop-up tents.
- Stable and Easy Installation:Pop-up tents can be set up over pavements, concrete, decks, and even on unstable grounds. These tents have rigid frames that make them stable in all types of situations.
- Marketing Tool:The latest pop-up tents come with custom-printing options. Brands can custom-print all types of graphics, messages, designs, etc., on these tents. These customization options allow companies to use pop-up tents as marketing tools.
According to a recent report, tent suppliers across the nation are being inundated with orders. The companies behind these orders want to use pop-up tents to host outdoor activities and marketing events. Here are four industries where the use of personalized pop up tents is extremely popular –
The Medical Industry
The demand for COVID19 testing is expected to remain very high even in 2022. Many medical institutions are using pop-up tents to meet these demands. They’re creating drive-thru testing sites with these tents. You can find medical pop-up tents in hospital parking lots, convention centers, and other public spaces.
Pop-up tents outside hospital areas are also used for –
- Performing daily thermal checks for staff members.
- Performing screening tests for incoming patients.
- Creating isolation centers outside overcrowded patient rooms.
Medical tents will continue to help overcrowded hospitals in the future.
The Education Industry
Schools across the country have organized food drives by setting up isolated pop-up tents outside schools. Custom tents provide shade to students as they dine during lunch hours in a socially distant way.
The Food and Hospitality Industry
The demand for dining didn’t waver throughout the different stages of the pandemic. But, restaurants were allow to serve only small groups of people to maintain social distancing laws. They had to find ways to expand their seating options, and pop-up tents offered the perfect solution.
- Many restaurants used pop-up tents to create curbside pick-up points. Pick up your food deliveries in a socially distant manner from these isolated pick-up tents.
- Many restaurants used custom tents to create isolated dining zones for their customers.
- Custom tents maximize the safety and convenience of restaurant employees as well.
By using pop-up tents to create isolated and outdoor dining spaces, many restaurants have managed to stay afloat.
The Retail Industry
Retail stores have also used curbside pick-up tents. Customers fearful of entering retail or grocery stores can avoid doing so by picking up their items from these tents. Plus, pop-up tents can be custom-print with menus, marketing messages, etc. Savvy retail store owners used their pop-up tents to display custom marketing messages to their customers.